Forum » ***Hot Rod Trucks*** » Hot Rod Trucks Questions and Answers » want to put that all behind me.

want to put that all behind me.

导出博客文章SANTA CATERINA, Italy - Skiing on a hill he hasnt seen before usually gets Travis Ganong fired up. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Liverpool Jersey .Racing the downhill on a new slope to the mens World Cup circuit certainly brought the best out of the American skier on Sunday.A flawless run on the Deborah Compagnoni course earned Ganong his first World Cup victory, less than six weeks before his home world championship race in Beaver Creek.First World Cup win!!!! Stoked to be able to say that!! Ganong posted on Twitter.I love to take on a new challenge and a new slope, said Ganong, a Squaw Valley, California, native who was just 26th in the only training session Friday. I love the hill, the mountains are huge here and its fun skiing.Its the second downhill win in a row for the U.S. team and the second in Italy after Steven Nymans triumph in Val Gardena last week. The last American back-to-back downhill wins dated from the 2007-08 season when Bode Miller won in Bormio and Wengen.Ganong finished the race in 1 minute, 32.42 seconds to beat Olympic champion Matthias Mayer of Austria by 0.09 and Dominik Paris of Italy by 0.21.Manuel Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was the top Canadian in 36th.Ganong called his effort a perfect run.I went really, really straight in a couple areas, the American said. It was really smooth and I was able to carry it all the way down. The last big carousel turn I did perfectly, I dont think I could do that again if I tried.Norways Kjetil Jansrud, who has won two downhill races this season, was 1.35 behind and finished outside of the top 10, though he still leads the discipline standings.What goes up, must come down, Jansrud wrote on Twitter. Today was a rough day at work. As said before: Lots of great skiers out there. One mistake and you are gone.Jansrud also tops the overall standings with 624 points, 48 clear of Marcel Hirscher of Austria, who doesnt compete in downhill.Ganong excelled on the second part of the course. Several pre-race favourites had faster split times in the first section but couldnt match the Americans pace afterward.I had a super run and I am very happy, Ganong said. Its a sensational end to the year. I was attacking and I was having fun.Mayer praised Ganong for mastering the final third of the course.I thought my run was fast, Mayer said. On the bottom part I also wanted to race a direct line but I caught a bump and didnt manage to win back the lost time.Mayers runner-up finish gave Austria its first downhill podium of the season after the team suffered its worst pre-Christmas start to a World Cup season in 25 years.Ganongs victory didnt come completely out of the blue.The 26-year-old from Squaw Valley came fifth in the Olympic downhill in Sochi in February and earned his sole previous World Cup podium shortly afterward by placing third in Kvitfjell, Norway.Ganong also came fifth in Beaver Creek earlier this month for his 11th career top-10 finish.The course in Santa Caterina, which replaced the classic downhill on the Stelvio piste in nearby Bormio, was a regular stop on the womens circuit and was also used for the womens downhill at the 2005 world championships but has since been modified.The mens World Cup circuit continues with a slalom in Zagreb, Croatia, on Jan. 6, while the next downhill is scheduled for Wengen on Jan. 17. Jordan Henderson Liverpool Jersey . Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. Custom Liverpool Jerseys .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- After a falling out with the New England Patriots, linebacker Brandon Spikes is embracing his fresh start with the Buffalo Bills. Spikes joined the Bills late Friday night on a one-year contract. The Bills have been active in free agency thus far, signing six free agents. The middle linebacker is easily Buffalos most intriguing addition. The 26-year-old Spikes is an aggressive, hard-hitting defender. A second-round pick of the Patriots in 2010, Spikes started 39 of 53 games in New England, with 286 tackles and five forced fumbles. He was third on the Patriots in tackles in 2013 with 86. "I was excited the whole time to get going with a new start in a new beginning in a new place," Spikes said on a conference call Monday. "I feel like its going to be fun and Im down for a challenge. I want to help change the culture there." Spikes is known for the physical nature of his play. "All the old-school, throwback backers, I just moulded my game after them and it just stuck with me this whole time," Spikes said. "I wouldnt call it intimidating, Im just playing and going hard and relentless and play every play like its your last." The addition of Spikes is one of many moves the Bills hope will fix their porous run defence. With Spikes taking over middle linebacker duties, the Bills plan on moving young standout Kiko Alonso to the weak side after spending his rookie season in the middle. The Bills also signed former New York Giants linebacker Keith Rivers to a two-year contract on March 12. The Bills finished 28th against the run in 2013, allowing an average of 128.9 yards per game. "I actually think it was like seven games where they gave up 150 yards on the ground. I just want to come and help them out," Spikes said. "Thats one of my strengths, stopping the run, and I feel like I can help. Whatever they need me to do, Im willing to ddo and do it at a high level. Jordan Henderson Jersey. " Spikes joins a defence that has its fourth co-ordinator in four seasons. Former Detroit head coach Jim Schwartz is installing a base 4-3 following the departure of Mike Pettine, who left Buffalo after one year to become head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Spikes is set to reunite with his former linebackers coach, Pepper Johnson, now Buffalos defensive line coach. Johnson made the move from New England in January and Spikes said his presence was one of the reasons he decided to come to Buffalo. "A great coach, a great inspiration to the game," Spikes said. "He loves the game and hes definitely what I want to be down the road; hes a legendary ball player and coach." After playing with a knee injury for several weeks in New England, Spikes was placed on injured reserve on Jan. 6. An ESPN report later said Spikes was placed on IR after being late to a team meeting during a Boston snow storm. On Saturday, after the contract was official, Spikes tweeted: "Free at last, free at last. I thank God Im free at last. Free at last, Free at last !!!!!! #LetsGetIt #PoWwWwW." "I just want to kind of close that chapter," Spikes said. "I just want to put that all behind me. Its great just to have a new beginning. Im excited. The past is the past. Im happy now and Im ready to get to work and Im just ready to help." Spikes is hoping to follow in the footsteps of his cousin, Takeo Spikes. Takeo Spikes was a standout linebacker with the Bills from 2003-06. After wearing number 55 in New England, Spikes is returning to the number 51, which he wore earlier in his career, in honour of his cousin. "He inspired me to be great," Spikes said. "He inspired me to have a dream and chase it. ... Watching him in Buffalo growing up inspired me to wear the number 51 ... hes just somebody I look to be like." China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Throwback China NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys From China ' ' '
      July 19, 2018 11:34 PM PDT

What's New