Forum » ***Classic Cars*** » Classic Cars How To's » ble than before." Barker, who pointed

ble than before." Barker, who pointed

导出博客文章KANSAS CITY, Mo. Rod Carew Jersey . -- Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore left Monday nights game against the Royals in the fifth inning with an apparent injury. Moore grimaced after throwing a pitch to Nori Aoki and Rays manager Joe Maddon and a member of the teams athletic training staff went to the mound. After a brief conversation, Madden called for left-hander Cesar Ramos out of the bullpen and Moore departed without trying a warm-up pitch. Moore was 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA in 27 starts last year. He had thrown 78 pitches against the Royals and left trailing 1-0. Joe Mauer Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Tony Oliva Jersey . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. STUTTGART, Germany -- Felix Sturm defeated defending champion Darren Barker with a second round TKO to take the Britons IBF middleweight title on Saturday. Former WBA champion Sturm twice knocked Barker to the canvas and looked set to finish him off when the towel was thrown in. Referee Mark Nelson called it off 2 minutes, 9 seconds into the round. "I hit him well with my swings," said Sturm, a German of Bosnian descent. "We worked on that in training. I also worked on my hip rotation and was more stable than before." Barker, who pointed at his hip after going down the second time, was limping and clearly in major discomforrt. Paul Molitor Jersey. . The Londoner previously had two hip replacement operations. He was taken to a hospital directly after the bout to assess the extent of his injury. "Its good that it was short. My wife didnt have to suffer so much," said Sturm, who dedicated his win to her. "She deserves this belt more than I." He became the first German to win four world titles and improved to 38-3-2 (17 KO), while Barker dropped to 26-2 (16 KO). Sturm added that he was looking forward to the rematch in England early next year, though it remains to be seen if there will be one, depending on the extent of Barkers hip injury. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' ' ' ' '
      February 14, 2019 5:34 PM PST

What's New